samedi 7 août 2010

My Intro

Hi, I'm Shawn Marino... This is the beginning of many stories, life thoughts and other usefull and useless stuff. My life began about 1 month ago...as Shawn Marino ;-) A life filled with passion, music, fun, love, girls, friends and awesomeness. I should have started this blog at my birth but I didn't. Now it's time to let you all know what my life is all about. Tonight it starts with friends... We are going out and it's a night based on a drink called (Irish car-bomb). Half glass of guiness with a shooter glass of (half jack daniels and half baileys) inside the glass. This gets you mpretty wasted and has a very good taste. Anyway, Stay tuned for my next story as it will describe the details I will remember from tonight, tomorrow.
Good night!
and remember, Keep it simple ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire